NCAA Eligibility

Mountain Heights Academy is a NCAA approved school.

If you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II athletics, you need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center.  You need to qualify academically and you need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete.

As a student athlete, you are responsible for achieving and protecting your eligibility status.  It is recommended that you register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at the beginning of your sophomore year if you think you may want to participate in college athletics.  You will then want transcripts sent to the NCAA at the end of your junior year and again at the end of your senior year. You will also want to make sure that your ACT or SAT scores are sent to the NCAA.  You can do this by entering the NCAA code 9999 when registering for the ACT or SAT test.

Utah Division I schools: Brigham Young University, University of Utah, Utah State University, Weber State University, Utah Valley University

Utah Division II schools: Dixie State University

Please review the resources below and contact your school counselor with any questions.